£45000 - £55000 per annum
11 days ago
This is a brand new position in a multinational organisation who are centralising their international finance function to the UK. This role will be critical to the future growth of the business, you will be a key point of contact for international departmental heads on a range of technical accounting topics. For this reason the role is perfect for someone in practice looking for their first or secondmove from practice, the company will drive your development and offer numerous progression opportunities with the wider business.
The main duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Preparing statutory accounts for European entities.
- Assist with group forecasting
- Key analysis of accounting issues under UK GAAP, IFRS and other international GAAP's
- Provide assistance and training to wider finance teams.
- Drive process and control improvement across the business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
If you're newly qualified from practice and would like to discuss a wide range of other opportunities we have then please send me an email email@example.com or apply to the above position.