Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £44000 per annum + excellent bens
9 days ago
GROUP FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
NEWLY CREATED POSITION
£38,000 to £44,000 + excellent bens
Leeds, Head Office
My client is a market leading business in their niche industry sector, specialising in infrastructure and engineering. Already an established name in the market, they have exciting plans in-place to further develop their portfolio and increase their turnover to c. £500m over the next 12 months. They have an incredible culture and as such great employee attrition, meaning they can't often offer opportunities to join the business. This newly created Group Financial Accountant role however, gives you that opportunity.
Brief overview of role
- This new role will be the primary lead accountant for multiple holding companies.
- For each company, the role holder will be responsible for monthly shareholder reporting, budget and quarterly forecast production, board paper writing and distribution and completion of statutory accounts.
- Working together with the Tax and Treasury Manager to calculate the tax charges in each company and ensuring all HMRC deliverables are met.
- Liaison with external auditors (Big4)
- Communication with both the trading entities and with overseas shareholders.
- The role will also involve coaching junior members of the finance team who may assist in completing the work on these companies.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, but also working with the FD and Tax and Treasury Manager.
- ACA qualified 0-2 years PQE
- Technically strong financial controls experience
- Confident and with ability to nurture relationships with internal customers
- Ambition to potentially build a team
If you're looking for that first step into industry and the above has peaked your interest, my client and I would love to hear from you.
Apply with your updated CV to be in consideration for this excellent Group Financial Accountant opportunity.