£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
10 days ago
Working within the group financial reporting team in the Guildford offices, you will support regular cyclical reporting for our global business, gathering report data from multiple teams and interacting with senior stakeholders.
Financial Accountant - Well established organisation in the heart of Surrey
- Prepare regular financial statements and reports (IFRS and PRC GAAP) that are accurate and consistently presented, as required by bond investors and parent company.
- Assemble reports including non-financial data and financial data.
- Respond to ad hoc queries and requests from internal stakeholders and parent company.
- Develop your network; interact with high level internal and external stakeholders developing strong relationships.
- Maintain IFRS to PRC GAAP bridge.
- Maintain ongoing adjustments for purchase accounting.
- Drive continuous improvement in process efficiency and automation in reporting systems.
- Educated to finance or related degree level or equivalent experience.
- Accounting designation ACA or ACCA preferred.
- Able to perform effectively under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Self-confident and decisive to manage issues and propose solutions.
- Modern working environment just outside of Guildford with onsite parking
- Competitive benefits package / £45,000 - £55,000
- 31.5 days holiday
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
- Bonus - 12%
- Flex working
- Pension - 7%