Group Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Group Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 11:03|
My client an established retailer based in Cheltenham are looking to take on a commercial Analyst within their growing team. You will support the Group Finance Managers in the delivery of an effective, efficient and robust Group Financial service to internal and external stakeholders. This role gives the opportunity to work in a head office finance team consolidating financial information and providing group financial services for a large UK Group which is part of an internationally listed company.
Its main focus will be in providing assistance with ad-hoc project work and assisting with the production of the monthly management information. Working closely with other Finance Team members, this role gives the candidate plenty of opportunity to develop skills across a wide range of financial disciplines. Key Responsibilities:
- To assist with the consolidation of Group management accounts, forecasts and quarterly reviews, collecting and collating information from each operating division.
- To provide detailed analysis and commentary on various elements of the above reports, identifying risk areas within the business.
- To assist in the production of the quarterly board report.
- To review and report the monthly and quarterly KPIs of both the consolidated UK Group and the various operating divisions.
- To assist with the preparation of the quarterly and year end group reporting packs for submission to the parent company.
- To take the lead in the annual budgeting process.
- Reporting and project work as directed, for example:
- Profitability analysis.
- Balance sheet reviews.
- Benchmarking exercises.
- Competitor analysis
- To produce monthly accounts for at least one smaller Group Company.
- Offering support to divisional finance managers as and when required.
- To assist in the preparation of the group's statutory reporting and the provision of information for the external auditors.
- To support and provide cover for other Team Members.
- Other ad-hoc tasks, as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a first or second time mover to make the mark on a global business. Offering a competitive salary and fantastic working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Project Accountant
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
City of London, London
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Finance & Business Analyst
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + study