£90000 - £100000 per annum
9 days ago
The role is a senior group control role where you will manage and mentor a high performing team.
My client is a long-established leader in their field. From humble beginnings they are now a global leader with a multi-billion pound turnover.
Strategic acquisitions have formed a major part of this growth and will continue to do so in their next stage of expansion.
The purpose of the role is to deliver high value, accurate and timely management and external reporting to group and to manage the group function.
- delivering the consolidation of the group's monthly, quarterly and full year results
- budgets and forecasts and preparation of board and audit committee reports
- managing and developing the team
- providing expertise in IFRS reporting at group and in local business units
- developing effective relationships throughout the business
- developing a team culture of ownership and delivery
- key point of contact for audit
The successful candidate for this role with have experience in a group function of a large, ideally listed, business. A strong background in a large accountancy practice would be a big advantage.
You should have demonstrable experience of managing and developing a high-performance culture.
You should be comfortable presenting to and managing senior stakeholders.
There is a very competitive salary and benefits package on offer for this role.