Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
10 days ago
A member of the group finance team, with the primary focus of the role relating to the management of cash and working capital across the global group and liaising with the banks and lenders on treasury options, banking arrangements and financing facilities.
Our client is a global manufacturing business with multiple sites. This role sits within the Group head office.
- Liaising with Banks and Lenders through formal reporting and daily operational basis
- Reviewing and preparing group wide cash flow and working capital forecasts
- To assist in the preparation and review of annual budgets and reporting
- To manage and maintain operational banking facilities
- Management of Bond and Guarantee facilities
- Reviewing and arranging other treasury functions i.e. FX contracts when appropriate
- Arranging and maintenance of internal funding arrangements
- Assisting sites with improving local liquidity
- Developing and improving individuals and group processes
- Ad hoc projects will occur and individual will be made responsible for these as and when
- SAP preferable
- Comprehensive excel skills
- Competence of core treasury skills
- Self driven/proactive
- International experience/dealing with other countries
- Deadline driven
Opportunity to work in a friendly and relaxed culture, surrounded by like-minded and light-hearted individuals.
Great career progression opportunities and a line manager who will mentor and develop you.