|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kim Funnell (nee Ketchell)|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 07:52|
This Group Accountant role will suit those looking to make their first move from practice into a global organisation with fantastic exposure to senior management and the wider business from day one!
A global organisation - leaders within their field.
- Preparation of the groups consolidated accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of internal management reports
- Some treasury exposure
- Assist with year end audit process
- Assisting the preparation of the annual report
- Supporting the wider business with accounting support.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), looking to make your first move out of practice, and have fantastic organisation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of IFRS would be advantageous
- Excellent excel skills
- Team player.
Up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Group Financial Accountant *Media*
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Group Reporting Manager
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits