Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Kim Funnell (nee Ketchell)
10 days ago
This Group Accountant role will suit those looking to make their first move from practice into a global organisation with fantastic exposure to senior management and the wider business from day one!
A global organisation - leaders within their field.
- Preparation of the groups consolidated accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of internal management reports
- Some treasury exposure
- Assist with year end audit process
- Assisting the preparation of the annual report
- Supporting the wider business with accounting support.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), looking to make your first move out of practice, and have fantastic organisation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of IFRS would be advantageous
- Excellent excel skills
- Team player.
Up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits.