£45000 - £55000 per annum
12 days ago
The role of the Group accountant is to strengthen the group reporting and compliance function and to report a board range of financial information to the board.
listed Pharmaceutical business based in central; Cambridge
- lead the review and consolidation and monthly process for the Group Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement.
- Balance sheet analysis
- build relationships internal and externally
- implement change proactively
- A key lead in the preparation of the Annual Report & Financial Statements
- As part of the team, you will support other members of the consolidations function, including supporting the .
- qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- significant experience of financial statement preparation and consolidation working for large international organisations
- This role will require strong problem solving & decision-making skills,
- Identify, analyse and offer other solutions to complex problems.
- You will also be required to possess good leadership & development skills and be an excellent team player.
Salary up to £55,000