City of London, London
Up to £55000 per annum + bonus
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
FTSE Retail Group Accountant 'Central London'
I'm working on a fantastic career opportunity for a newly qualified Top 4 ACA to join a FTSE 100 Retail brand in Central London as a Group Accountant.
This is an exciting move that will further develop your strong technical skillset during your ACA training within a FTSE business that will leverage you into a bigger finance role within 2 years.
Reporting to an impressive, approachable group FC your role has a broad remit that will keep you challenged and includes:
- Planning and consolidation of the group results including the budgets, forecasts and analysis with commentary
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for the UK and 10 entities
- Project work relating to new accounting standards and group reporting
- Working with the Group FC to design, improve and implement new processes and controls
- Balance sheet revaluations for foreign currency balances
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisers as required in relation to group accounts
Newly Qualified ACA Top 4 trained, 2017-2018 Qualified
Degree educated, strong A'levels or equivalent
Commercial client base within practice
If interested in this opportunity please 'apply' or call Anna on 0203 465 0012 to discuss this job or other newly qualified opportunities in Industry in London.