Up to £40000.00 per annum + great benefits package
16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Bridgend 6 month contract job - Group Accountant - ACA ACCA
Your new company
Fabulous professional UK wide group headquartered out of Bridgend - a key six month position within their group accounts team.
Your new role
- Review of group reporting from UK companies and production of monthly group reports
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting from subsidiaries to parent company in FRS 101 and IFRS
- Head office/holding company accounts preparation, budgeting and cash flow preparation
- Group consolidated monthly reporting and producing performance analysis reports for the Board
- Liaising closely with the Financial Controllers within the subsidiary businesses, maintaining positive relationships
- Review of subsidiary budget and forecast, consolidation of group budgets and preparation of group reports
- Group cash and treasury management
- Liaising with external auditors and tax advisors
- Administering the VAT group and corporation tax group
- Quarterly VAT reporting
- Corporation tax compliance work
- Ad hoc board reporting
- Company secretarial role for all group companies
- Competitors and industry analysis
- Attending, analysing and improving group stock take and cash count procedures
- Projects - ad hoc
What you'll need to succeed
If you are a talented qualified ACA or ACCA - with a practice or industry background, with a strong technical accounting background, advanced Excel skills and strong interpersonal skills - then this would be a fabulous interesting assignment for you. Working in a fast paced dynamic group setting.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.