|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 14:47|
Senior Group Accountant - Real Estate. Our Client is a private property investment company who are actively investing in real estate across UK and Europe. They are a commercial, dynamic investment boutique who are now looking for a Group Accountant to take control of the accounting and finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Director and CEO the role will require one to fulfil the following duties:
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly/quarterly/annually basis for the UK entities, including overseeing purchase ledger, sale ledger, facilitating payments, bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations.
- Preparing group consolidated accounts.
- Cash flow forecasting on an individual entity and group level.
- Liaising with external accountants and advisors to prepare year end statutory accounts and tax returns for the UK entities.
- Compliance reporting to third parties for UK entities and providing assistance for European entities.
- Financial reporting to external clients, including book keeping, payment recommendations, maintaining purchase and sales ledgers, preparing monthly management accounts, cash statements and tax computations.
- Submitting VAT returns on monthly/quarterly basis for UK and European entities.
- Ensuring company records and registers are maintained and up to date.
- Submitting CIS returns and issuing CIS certificates to subcontractors.
- Reviewing management accounts and statutory accounts for European entities.
- Liaising with auditors and external accountants to finalise statutory accounts and tax returns for European entities.
- Responsible for the bookkeeping under IFRS.
- Liaising with external advisors to convert accounts from international standards to local GAAP
- Liaising with tax advisors on tax planning for both UK and European entities.
- Inputting on finance/tax due diligence and business case analysis for acquisitions/disposals/financing activities.
The Person MUST be a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with the ability to manage and lead the finance function for the group. Detailed knowledge and experience of the real estate sector are needed to be able to effectively fulfil this role. They must be able to work effectively in a small team environment and be resourceful, proactive and have the ability to take initiative. They should be able to communicate clearly with good written and analytical skills.
The incumbent must be able to travel at short notice.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Reporting Manager
bonus and benefits
South West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus & pension
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£52000 - £57000 per annum
£200.00 - £240.00 per day