£40000 - £45000 per annum
BH - GA_1543226827
17 days ago
A Group Accountant is required by my client working in a subsidiary of this Blue Chip organisation.
You will be a qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification and passionate about making a difference, this is an integral role providing supporting to the Financial Controller and promoting continuous improvement throughout the risk and reporting areas.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be a highly analytical and influential character who is dedicated to displaying continuous improvement.
- Maintain the month end calendar and underlying processes for all Head Office entities to ensure that month end close and reporting is completed in accordance with group reporting deadlines.
- Ownership of the reporting systems and general ledgers for all Head Office entities
- Delivery of all month end reporting for Head Office entities in group standards to pre-defined deadlines
- Consolidate UK and International HQ central cost reporting (actuals, forecasts and budgets)
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for Head Office entities
- Any other ad-hoc projects
- Providing cover for the Financial Controller in periods of absence
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of all aspects of accounting and month end close
- Able to manage and manipulate large and complex volumes of data
- Strong excel skills
- Hands on experience of ERP and financial reporting software
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a household name.
Please contact me for a full discussion on the role and organisation.