Trafford, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
10 days ago
Marks Sattin are working with this international business in the service industry to recruit an experienced Group Accountant to join their talented Finance team.
This is a new role, created due to business expansion and internal promotion.
The role responsibilities will include: -
- Preparation of workings for the Group consolidated financial statements and disclosure notes.
- Providing technical accounting support to the team, including drafting key management papers for the audit and ad-hoc technical accounting projects.
- Assist in producing the Group statutory consolidation, recording audit adjustments and to assist the process of reconciling local audit adjustments to the accounting system.
- Drafting subsidiary financial statements under FRS 102.
- Taking ownership of the quality of lease data for IFRS 16 calculations, including monthly reviews with local Commercial teams.
- Maintaining a schedule of related party transactions and relationships.
- Ownership of the quarterly Statutory packs which drive key disclosures in the Group financial statements.
- Drafting Trust and LP statutory accounts, including consolidated LP statutory accounts
- Work with the Group Treasury & Statutory Manager on the delivery of year-end audit.
- Provide input on accounting policies and procedures, to ensure that Group statutory reporting data is accurate and IFRS compliant.
Furthermore, you will also have responsibilities around the management reporting and also group Treasury.
This is a really varied role for a technically strong, Newly qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent to join a market leading business who are a real local success story. In return, you will be offered excellent benefits, commensurate with experience along with the opportunity to develop your career within this dynamic, collaborative environment.