£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Group Accountant, central London ACA.
Your new company
A creative media business based in central London is looking to recruit a newly qualified ACA as a Group Accountant. You will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and working alongside a close knit Group Finance team. This role has arisen due to the current Group Reporting Manager being promoted to Group Financial Controller after 2 years.
Your new role
Your key duties include:
- Monthly reporting to the board and quarterly reporting
- Consolidate the financial results for multiple areas in the UK and international subsidiary of the group.
- Analyse the reporting you produce and provide analysis to the CFO
- Play a key part in the Group's year end processes and in the preparation of the Group's annual statutory accounts and be a main POC for the Group's external auditor.
- Managing two direct reports
- Ad hoc project work
What you'll need to succeed
-You must be a newly qualified ACA 0-2 years pqe
- Practice trained
-Confident excel user
What you'll get in return
You will be working for an international media business which offers a strong career path for a newly qualified ACA. This business looks to develop and enhance their staff and is a great business to move into if you are looking for a business where you can be long term. The company has a great culture and strong work ethic where they reward their employees for high performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.