Accountant Practice, Banking & Capital Markets, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharma, Insurance, Investment Management, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
22 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit Expatriate Tax and Global Mobility Seniors for their Dublin office.
- Advise clients on the planning implications of international assignments
- Liaise with global tax partners to ensure assignees are tax compliant in various host jurisdictions
- Work with management in preparing detailed technical advice in relation to various tax issues including legislation and case law research
- Advise companies in relation to their withholding obligations in respect to cross-border employees
- At least 2 years of expatriate tax experience servicing an international client base
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.