Competitive + Benefits
14 days ago
Mazars’ Global Audit Service Line has launched a number of strategic projects that will increase Mazars’ position as a market leader in audit services, globally.
This team is an international and multi-disciplinary currently comprising of qualified auditors, service support, project managers and software development experts.
We are recruiting a Global Audit Assistant Manager to join our team in Manchester. The role is non-client facing with responsibilities including:
- Working with Mazars’ member firms on a global scale, to guide them in the local customisation of Mazars’ global audit platform. This is a key process enabling countries to perform audits in line with Mazars’ audit methodology whilst at the same time complying with local requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the global audit platform; by designing and developing improvements with the global services team.
- Plan and contribute to new functionality, releases and data, working also with the Mazars’ Audit Methodology team. Communicate with countries to share knowledge and inform them of updates made to the core data.
- Act as an expert advisor on the core software functionalities and regularly engage with the specialists and country/global teams in relation to:
- Software issue resolution;
- Training; and
- Integration of new functionalities.
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified or part qualified
- Fluent and clear communication skills in English (both written and verbally)
- Competent in usage of basic and advanced Excel functionalities
- External audit experience within an accountancy practice
- Experience using an Audit software
- Takes ownership of projects and takes responsibility for quality control
- Competent in French and/or Spanish would be beneficial but not essential
- Creative and able to propose new processes feasible of global implementation