£80000 - £85000 per annum
7 days ago
Fund Controller - Real Estate - Our Client is an established privately owned investment and asset management group in the Real Estate Investment and Private Equity. The group is dynamic and expansive and is seeking to potentially double its multi-billion AUM over the next 5 years - it is at an exciting time of its corporate evolution and a very interesting time commercially to be joining the business.
The Role: Reporting to the FD the newly created role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Controlling, overseeing and managing outsourced service providers and the management, financial and funds information for a sizeable portfolio of off-shore entities and funds including Trusts, Lux Sarls, Guernsey entities etc. and a portfolio spanning the UK , EMEA and beyond.
- Preparing the investment performance and fund performance calculations.
- Ensuring fund level information on investments is properly captured and regularly updated to allow fund performance analysis to be undertaken.
- Coordinating completion of the management and investor reporting, including quarterly investor reports.
- Working with the relevant teams/personnel to ensure investment cash flows are updated and available for fundraising and investor relations.
- Working with senior management with capital raising requests through the production of relevant financial performance data.
- Leading the implementation of a new fund performance system.
- Responsible for any transaction support on acquisitions and disposals, and other ad hoc projects.
The Person: To apply you must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA preferably) with at least years 5 years' commercial Real Estate/Private Equity sector experience. To apply you will be highly organised, energetic and collaborative and be able to demonstrate a hard-working and accountable track record to date - The candidate must also show a commercial understanding and experience of investment/fund performance. As well as this, you should be 'hands on' and should have excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbally. The incumbent must be able to build productive relationships with colleagues and a range of stakeholders internally and externally.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.