City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Bonus
16 days ago
Fund Controller - International Real Estate OUR CLIENT is a London-based real estate investment management company, specialising in investment strategies across the UK and Europe. With offices in multiple locations and over a decade of market expertise and experience, our client is now looking to continue to grow and expand their team and recruit an experienced senior Fund Controller.
THE ROLE will report to the board / Directors and will incorporate but not be limited to the following:
- Taking full ownership of a client-managed fund.
- Taking charge of the over-sight of the external Fund administrators, and management of:
- quarterly and annual reports;
- annual audited financial statements (with administrators);
- capital call notices and distribution notices to investors (with administrators);
- cash and liquidity management and monitoring of the Funds' revolving credit facilities;
- Taking responsibility for the preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting to Investors and support the Investor Relations team.
- Managing the coordination of the year-end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements.
- Providing recommendations in the selection and engagement process for service providers and monitor all on-going corporate level costs against budget.
- Working closely with the Asset Management and Investment teams on financial aspects of Investments.
- Working closely with third party service providers (including local accountants, tax advisors and auditors) and joint venture partners and co-ordinate their work with the Fund administrators.
- Taking responsibility for the maintenance of the Fund model and assist in the preparation of Fund level business plans and cash flow projections.
THE PERSON: In order to apply, you MUST have at least 3 years Post Qualification experience (ACA/ACCA) with solid, tangible real estate and management experience and ideally some exposure to investment funds. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge and understanding of accounting standards and regulations as well as exceptional analytical and reporting abilities. Strong communication and language skills, ideally fluency in a second European language, are preferable but not essential. You will be enthusiastic and flexible.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook