£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
9 days ago
Fund Accountant - International Real Estate - Our Client are long-standing independent investment and asset management company headquartered in London with offices elsewhere across Europe. They now seek a Fund Accountant to join the London team, providing accounting and related reporting services to a number of internally managed Real Estate Funds in a cooperative and commercial atmosphere.
The Role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Reviewing company accounts with the Fund Controller.
- Supporting the review process of consolidated accounts, and signing these off prior to reporting.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Reviewing financial balances within the consolidated accounts.
- Supporting the implementation and interpretation of reporting standards, ensuring they are followed.
- Carrying out cash management duties such as payments, bank reconciliations, bank reporting and calculating intercompany interest payments.
- Working alongside tax advisers and portfolio managers throughout the transaction process, and during the implementing of business plans.
- Ensuring that all required companies and tax filings (VAT/CIS) are done in a timely manner.
- Reporting Banking Covenants.
- Liaising regular with investors.
The Person: To apply, you must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), and have strong technical accounting skills preferably within real estate funds/asset management. You must have a thorough understanding of UK GAAP or IFRS as well as other relevant accounting standards. Knowledge of Property systems including QUBE and Yardi would also be an advantage. The is an excellent opportunity to move 'client side' and work on a very sizeable c£1 Billion Fund as well as other smaller ones.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook