£33576 - £37773 per annum
21 days ago
A leader in the Alternative Investment fund administration space, they are highly regarded by high profile clients and have built their reputation with an emphasis on quality of service. With only 150 members of staff spanning across London, Jersey and Luxembourg, they currently administer over £60bn of assets under management.
It is a business that grows organically through increased repeat business and referrals, and will pick and choose clients they know they can deliver the service their reputation holds.
Recruiting a fund accountant, this is an exciting role in a dynamic and fast growing team, working closely with incredibly interesting clients. You will be primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one of more assigned functions either within Real Estate or Private Equity.
- prepare NAV/management accounts and annual accounts and ensure that all accounting standards have been met and any exceptions are properly investigated
- perform monthly/quarterly accruals, investment revaluations and foreign exchange adjustments
- deal with complex accounting issues
- qualified accountant is preferred (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- strong technical knowledge of accounting standards (local GAAP and IFRS)