£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Health
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
FP&A / Finance Business Partner role for rapidly growing services business in Warrington - up to £60,000.
Exciting opportunity for a commercially focused FP&A accountant or proven Finance Business Partner to join a global services company as they look to expand further. Following continued growth into new markets, contract wins and acquisitions the business needs to recruit this critical role.
As FP&A Accountant you will play an integral role in managing key work streams from a commercial finance perspective. Reporting to both the Director of Finance and Divisional MD, the FP&A Accountant will drive the strategic direction of the work stream, move the business forwards and promote growth.
FP&A responsibilities will include:
* Full accountability and P&L ownership of multiple work streams
* Delivering high quality reports and analysis to underpin strategic decision making
* Driving the FP&A effort in providing pertinent and timely analysis relating to business performance
* Improving understanding and transparency
* Producing annual budgets, variance analysis and re-forecasts
* Creating new business plans for growth of the work stream - pricing bids and assessing profitability
* Take a strategic view on the performance of the business in order to project the future
* Monthly reporting - month end close activity in collaboration with wider finance and commercial teams
* Annual budgeting, variance analysis and re-forecasting
* Preparing and presenting Board and Management Information Packs
* Developing staff and sharing expertise with colleagues
* Building sustainable relationships and driving change
We are looking for the following attributes:
* Excellent academic record of achievement
* Qualified finance professional (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
* Advanced financial/Excel modelling ability
* Demonstrable commercial finance experience gained from within a complex organisation
* Strong business partnering ability - outwardly mobile and emotionally intelligent
* Experience working with and influencing financial and non-financial stakeholders
* Managing budgets and analysing statistical data
* Attention to detail and high level of numeracy
If you are wanting to join a rapidly growing, cash rich ad profitable business then please get in contact. The successful candidate could earn c£60,000 + pension, bonus, health, 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.