£75000 - £85000 per annum
19 days ago
A London based British luxury retail brand is recruiting for an FP&A Manager to help drive commercial projects at board level. This will be a stand-alone but high profile role requiring a commercially focused approach to supporting the brand's performance.
My client is a well-known, traditional British luxury retail brand based in the West End of London. Operating as part of a larger parent company retail group they have strong financial support and offer international progression opportunities. Currently the brand is performing well against a challenging market backdrop but are also looking to drive change and improve performance while mitigating against risk.
As a result of internal movement this retail brand is recruiting for a stand-alone FP&A Manager role to work with the board at head office in the West End of London. This role will interact with the wider finance team, but has no management responsibility. The core objective of the role will be to drive commercial projects. The key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the planning process annual as well as developing the 3/5 year planning;
- Analyse the brand's performance through sales reporting and identifying opportunities to investigate profitability across regions, products, stores, etc.;
- Support brand-wide initiatives and produce management reporting to support the understanding of project performance;
- Drive financial analysis to support decision making on potential improvements to supply chain and distribution.
As a strong applicant for this FP&A Manager position you will:
- Show strong FP&A experience across core responsibilities including management reporting, long term planning, and investment appraisal work;
- Demonstrate a strong commercial mind-set with the ability to identify and analyse opportunities and make recommendations to support decision making;
- Have a background in driving business-wide initiatives to improve performance/profitability;
- Be comfortable operating at board level with prior exposure to stakeholders at this level;
- A familiarity with a retail/consumer goods environment and supporting supply chain and distribution will be advantageous.
The offer the successful FP&A Manager will include:
- £75,000-£85,000 base salary (dependent on experience);
- Up to 20% bonus (dependent on performance);
- Pension contribution up to 9%;
- Staff discounts after probation;
- PMI, season-ticket-loan, cycle to work scheme, income protection.
The business also encourages high performing employees to seek out international opportunities within other brands under the parent company group.