£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
FP & A Manager - Cardiff - £Competitive + Bonus
Your new company
Your new organisation is a well known financial services business.
Your new role
Your new role as FP & A manager is a key position within the finance team. You will be providing monthly performance analysis along with KPI`s for the senior management team. You will also give analytical and business planning support to the wider business to ensure continued profitability. The successful candidate will be required to create financial models for the business to establish the profitability of new product lines.
Duties will include ;-
- Produce financial and performance analysis for monthly board performance pack
- Updating financial forecast model on a monthly basis for actual activity and planned initiatives
- Deep dive analysis into ad hoc issues, presenting findings back to the SMT
- Business partnering management across the business to provide effective and insightful analysis
- Support the FP&A team in developing models for new and existing business lines
You will need to be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders for this position and you will be at home interacting with people outside of finance.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA.CIMA) and have strong planning and reporting experience. You will have the ability to build and maintain financial models for new and existing business lines. Given the financial modelling requirement you will also be proficient using excel.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with a bonus structure in place. You will also receive a 5% pension contribution and 25 days annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.