£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
16 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic organisation, is looking for a talented and ambitious FP&A Manager to join their team.
This is a role suited to individuals who have a broad analysis experience and the ability to provide commentary and explanation behind the numbers and analysis that is produced.
- Analysis of financial and operational results to support management understanding of company performance
- Produce monthly management pack in a timely and accurate fashion
- Liaise with functional heads to prepare quarterly budgets and analysis
- Work closely with the leadership team to model the business's medium to long term financial plans
- Prepare monthly cashflow forecast and P&L outlook
- Assist in preparation of competitor analysis and market trends
- Ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Work to improve core commercial finance processes
- Challenge and improve the quality of reporting to ensure it is focused, relevant, accurate, timely and insightful
The successful candidate will be an ACA/CIMA/Qualified Accountant with previous experience ideally working for a fast paced business. You will have extensive experience of planning and forecasting and the ability to liaise with finance and non-finance personnel on a daily basis.
You will have strong ability to influence and challenge the commercial team across the business and be able to work in a results driven culture with big focus on execution. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration