£55000 - £60000 per annum
22 days ago
FP&A Manager for a leading animal focused not-for-profit and visitor attraction
This large not-for-profit is one of the leading visitor attraction organisations in the country and one of the most prestigious charities. Holding varying revenue streams from commercial ticketing revenue through to grants and donations.
The FP&A Manager will help to form better communication lines between finance and the rest of the business and improve organisation performance, working with commercial, operations and corporate functions and their directors on a regular basis.
- Managing and motivating a team, providing support and guidance, setting objectives and performing performance reviews.
- Lead on the financial modelling and long term planning for the organisation
- Produce the consolidated monthly management accounts and accompanying variance analysis.
- Draft the monthly finance report for committees, directors and department heads including supporting commentary on performance.
- Deliver significant improvement in financial reporting on business performance, specifically improving understanding of income sources and commercial metrics, cost discipline and transparency.
- Strategic business planning input, evaluation and monitoring
- Lead on the annual budgeting process and preparation of 5 year projections
The person must be a qualified accountant (either ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have strong management reporting and financial planning capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. Alongside this you will have first rate analytical skills and the ability to present financial information to senior stakeholders in an engaging manner. Experience of the charity sector is not essential however you must be genuinely excited by the prospect of joining a large, prestigious not for profit and visitor focused organisation.
salary up to £60,000 plus benefits