|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Henry Clarkson|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 17:26|
Permanent - FP&A Manager role
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car + benefits + bonus
- My client seek a commercially astute financial analyst.
- Working for a top West Yorkshire employer with strong career path opportunities.
- Can be located in Leeds City Centre or the outskirts of Bradford.
Your new company
My client are one of West Yorkshire's biggest employers and the leaders in their field. They are known for their diversity and inclusion policies, flexible working patterns and career development opportunities.
Your new role
As a member of the financial planning team you will contribute to broader group financial planning and analysis work and be part of the centre of excellence for modelling and analysis. Developing modelling standards and supporting other modelling needs. You will also promote financial and regulatory awareness at all levels across the Group and contribute to developments in financial, accounting and regulatory standards and methodologies.
Your role will include the following:
- You will be expected to maintain and develop Group's strategic financial models, including providing financial projections and analysis in support of the price setting process and provision of information to external stakeholders.
- You will also help to anticipate internal and external change and ensure modelling is in place to understand the implications on the value of the group, interfacing with a broad range of internal stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the rest of the team, you will produce sensitivity analysis for the group on key strategic issues on a timely basis and provide ad-hoc financial and modelling support to Financial planning colleagues as and when appropriate.
What you will need to succeed
Applicants must have a detailed understanding of good practice in modelling and experience of running and developing complex models. To be successful you must have excellent IT skills, particularly within Excel which should be to expert user level.
You will also have strong financial knowledge and commercial understanding. You will be educated to degree level and have a professional accounting qualification. A great communicator, with experience of, and ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a network of internal and external stakeholders. Your ability to communicate complex concepts and information to both financial and non-financial people is essential. You will be an organised, flexible and proactive individual that is able to meet deadlines and manage their own workload.
What you will get in return
Career enhancement and development, colleague well-being and a genuinely positive work experience for all are key priorities. My client are continuously evolving and improving ways of working
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- 28 Days Holiday
- Flexible Working Patterns
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for the above vacancy please submit your CV or get in contact with Henry Clarkson on 0113 200 3745 if you have any further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Project Finance Manager
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance
Expatriate Tax Senior Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum