FP&A Finance Manager
|Job Title:||FP&A Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hermione Rowe|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 15:17|
My client is looking for a FP&A Manager, reporting directly to the CFO an exciting opportunity for progression and a great opportunity to build and shape the FP&A function across the business.
The FP&A manager will lead the forecasting and budgeting process, deliver analysis to drive decision making, and be a key business partner to stakeholders.
My client is a rapidly growing research and development business based just outside Cambridge
The key accountability's for this role include:
- Ownership of the financial analysis and reporting.
- The delivery of weekly and monthly management information.
- Key input the to the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Understanding the business and it's drivers.
- Planning action and delivering goals.
- Working with budget holders to deliver opportunities and minimise risk.
- Production of board reports and review of materials and budget packs.
- Budgeting and Forecasting with divisional managers and wider parts of the business.
- Active involvement in month end and half/full year closes.
- Reviewing monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Providing financial support for ad-hoc projects.
The successful FP&A Manager will be a qualified accountant and have experience of working as part of an FP&A team.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to present financial data in a clear and concise way to financial and non-financial professionals.
As well as this you will also have the ability to make significant commercial contributions, through highly developed analytical skills through a keen eye for detail.
The successful FP&A Manager will receive a salary up to £55,000 and benefits package, with the opportunity to grow and develop in a growing business environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Pension 2/3% Healthcare, 25 days holiday
Group Finance Manager
20% bonus plus benefits
Finance Manager (BioTech)
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Commercial Finance Manager (Health/Fitness)
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
UK Finance Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum