£50000 - £55000 per annum
10 days ago
Listed property business based in Central London is currently recruiting for a FP&A Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking to take on their next challenge and will suit candidates coming from both commercial and practice backgrounds. Reporting into the FP&A Manager your responsibilities would include:
- Provide monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting including commentary
- Understand results and business performance
- Work with divisional FDs to maintain monthly rolling forecasts
- Business partnering to support the preparation of management accounts and analysis
- Management of annual planning process including budgeting, forecasting
- Assist in developing the 5 Year Plan
- Manage ad-hoc analytical requests
The successful candidate would be a recently qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent. Previous knowledge of the property sector would be advantageous but not essential.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £55K (depending on experience) plus benefits. If interested please apply asap.