15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Forensics- Assistant Manager - Global firm
Your new company
Ideal opportunity to join this specialist team. An international firm specialising in assurance and advisory, this firm champion the mid-market and entrepreneurial businesses. This means that the range of advisory work coming through can be interesting, varied and complex
Your new role
As an Assistant Manager you will work closely with and support Managers, Directors and Partners on project work. You will be expected to contribute toward marketing and business development initiatives.
* Prepare sections of expert reports or other written reports for review.
* Liaise with solicitors, barristers and clients if required.
* Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level.
* Assist in the preparation of budgets, cost analyses and bills.
* Maintain a network of professional and business contacts.
* Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services.
What you'll need to succeed
* ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent, or relevant experience.
* Strong MS Office skills particularly within Microsoft Excel. Some experience of Excel Models is preferred.
* Experience in Forensic Accounting.
* Some experience of managing others.
What you'll get in return
Supportive environment, competitive benefits, support to progress your career