+ Bonus and Benefits
10 days ago
This role is to assist the well established national forensic team to deliver on an increased workload across a range of investigations and disputes. The complex nature of the work combined with a strong commercial aspect will give he right candidate a great opportunity to progress and learn within one of the leading law firms globally.
My client is an international law firm with a very strong reputation and a well experienced team already in place that they are looking to grow due to increased work load. Within the National team there is a great opportunity to work on high end, complex cases across the country with some work being cross boarder related. There is also great opportunity to work with market leading forensic technology on application.
With over 400 partners this tier 1 firm is great step into a forward moving career with some of the best in the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysing, reviewing and verifying evidence for use in court proceedings, mediation's and investigations
- Report writing on work delivery including quantum report drafting, investigations reports, sections of pleadings, witness statements for financial issues
- Liaising with expert in dependant accountants
- Advising on technical accounting to clients with regards to claims for breach, post acquisition disputes and other matters.
- Managing engagement economics
- Research on businesses and individuals
- Training and supporting junior members of the team
- Advising on accounting aspects of fraud, financial and regulatory investigations, compliance and risk assessments
- Interviewing sources and witnesses in connections with investigations and disputes
Candidates would ideally have the following experience and attributes:
- Forensic accounting experience across investigations and commercial disputes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business intelligence gathering capability
- An understanding of corporate transactions
- Commercial mindset with business development capabilities
- Self motivated
- ability to problem solve and analyse and assimilate data quickly
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to handle a varied workload
- exceptional presentation skills both verbally and orally
For the successful candidate there is a strong package in place with a competitive base salary and benefits included as well a great opportunity to deliver with a market leading team.