£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 days ago
A private equity backed publishing business based in London is currenty recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager. The role will suit a recently qualified ACA looking to make their first move out of practice. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller your main responsibilities would include:
- The supervision of two direct reports
- Monthly consolidation of the group profit and loss and balance sheet
- Review of the monthly board pack
- Preparation of quarterly reporting
- Oversee the consolidation of the annual budget and mid-year re-forecast
- Preparation of both the consolidated and individual entity statutory accounts
- Act as a key contact for the Group's external auditors
- Develop, maintain and constantly look to streamline processes
- Ad hoc analysis, project and other work required by senior management
The successful candidate would be a recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent). Previous experience of working within the TMT sector would be ideal.
In return you will receive a salary of £50K plus company benefits. If interested please apply asap.