£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Statutory Reporting Accountant - ACA Qualified Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver Annual Statutory Reports, as well as Financial Statements for several entities within the group
- Deliver group consolidated IFRS Accounts, and other input as requested
- Deliver and maintain effective standards and controls so that group exposure to financial risk and the risk of error in reported results (internally and externally) is managed effectively
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient processes, automated where possible, to capture group results from all specified business units
- Ensure that all external reporting meets group accounting policies and standards
We are looking for an experienced reporting accountant who will be reporting to the finance director and who will leading the statutory audit process for 11 entities within the group. The person will need to demonstrate technical accounting expertise, and be able to communicate and advise on judgemental aspects of current and new accounting standards.
The person will be also responsible for the development of internal control policies and procedures and will contribute to the development of financial reporting processes, proactively building new and productive relationships, in pursuit of the best outcome for the business.
- CPA or CMA qualified accountant
- Excellent understanding of International Reporting Financial Standards
- Experience of producing statutory accounts and regulatory returns
- Experience in producing consolidated financial results
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Modelling skills (desired)
- Experience of and aptitude for interpreting and applying accounting and regulatory guidance
- Strong track record in improving financial reporting processes, including effective use of technology
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.