£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Reporting Accountant - Permanent - £45k-55k - Manufacturing org - Based in East Lancashire
Your new company
You will be working in a growing manufacturing business based in East Lancashire who are market leaders within their specialism. The business has an excellent track record and a fantastic infrastructure to meet the business objectives that have been set for the next 5 years.
Your new role
As a Financial Reporting Accountant you will be required to provide timely and accurate financial reports and analysis for a busy manufacturing organisation. The role will require you to work closely with the Financial Controller in providing a full insight into the businesses Accounts and will gain exposure across a number of different areas.
Your role will involve -
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis and commentary, whilst also support the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Excel modelling, process improvement and management of internal controls.
- Analysis including customer and product performance
- Supporting a new ERP system implementation
- You will prepare monthly inter-company reconciliations, analyse expenditure, develop financial controls and work on a range of projects.
- Supporting in all elements of statutory accounting
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) and ideally will have experience within Manufacturing although not essential. You will thrive in working in a busy, fast paced environment and you will have a desire to grow within your career and as part of the business. You will be a technically astute accountant with an analytical edge in all that you do.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work within a forward thinking, dynamic organisation and will work closely with a highly experienced, nurturing Financial Controller. You will gain exposure across the UK business and progression will be available. The role will be defined by the successful candidate and you will be paid up to £55k + excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.