Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Planning and Analysis Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £68000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Goodman Masson Ltd|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 16:21|
Goodman Masson is pleased to be working with a leading bio-medical research business to recruit their new Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
This organisation works with world-renowned scientists in state-of-the-art facilities to research and develop solutions to some of the most challenging issues affecting human health.
This is an excellent role for a senior FP&A specialist who is looking for an inspiring place to work where you can add real value.
The Senior FP&A Manager will work with the scientific teams to provide decision support and to deliver robust budgets, forecasts and 5 year strategic plans. This will require strong business partnering skills and the ability to build accountability and understanding of finance processes across a large stakeholder group.
- Working with senior management and budget holders to consolidate and deliver the annual budget and five-year plan
- Managing the development of resource allocation and costing models that will support internal management and the needs of funders
- Managing the production and development of the standardised monthly reporting to budget holders, Management Team and Board
- Supporting Management in developing and delivering efficiency plans and ensuring value for money across the operations teams
- Ad hoc analyses as required
Who are we looking for?
- A proven team player, able to work flexibly with others and contribute effectively across a broad range of activities
- Able to act credibly and persuade, negotiate and influence at senior level
- Able to demonstrate significant and creative problem-solving based on analysis of complex data and with a focus on driving value
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to engage with people at all levels of the finance team and non-finance members of staff
- Able to plan and prioritise work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial planning and analysis experience at senior level
- Experience of financial modelling and reporting
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and have a working knowledge of the other Office products
- A qualified accountant
- Experience working with unit costs, activity information and benchmarking
- Experience using Agresso and developing system-based internal financial analysis and reports
- Experience dealing with re-charges
- Experience working in a diverse and complex organisation
- Experience of university, NHS or bio-medical research environments
- Experience managing or dealing with grants
If you are looking for a role in a pioneering, inspiring business where you can have real impact in decision making and business direction, please apply asap.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager - Part Time
£51000 - £53000 per annum + flexible working
Treasury & Financial Planning Manager
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Financial Reporting Manager
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Interim Financial Accounting Manager
£225 - £300 per day
Financial Transactions Manager
£280.00 - £320.00 per day