£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
9 days ago
Marks Sattin are working with a leading leisure travel business based in North Yorkshire to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Our client are an established business who sit within a larger operating group, focusing on travel and transport across the UK and Europe. The business frequently achieve top scores in national surveys and pride themselves on providing top quality customer service.
They are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to lead the planning and delivery of the annual Budget and Mid Term Plan (MTP) process together with quarterly Forecasts as well as the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial management reporting to the Executive, budget holders, Division and Group.
Responsibilities will include;
- Lead the period-end reporting process within the required timescales, focused on P&L account, management accounts and KPI reporting.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain a meaningful reporting suite to enable all levels of management to fully understand and monitor performance of all elements of the business.
- Liaise with the Executive and senior management, to understand their information requirements and to present and interpret data and analysis produced.
- Drive forward process improvements and work efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice and accounting standards.
- Provide financial analysis and support for projects spanning across the business and, where appropriate, Division and Group.
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance Business Partner.
For this role you must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have experience in financial planning, analysis and reporting.
You must also be a confident communicator with proven examples of business partnering at a senior level.