Financial Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Financial Planning Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Ternent|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 10:20|
My client, based in Surrey is a well established specialist consulting business. They are currently recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst with a broad remit, supporting the business and its decisions.
My client, based in Surrey is a well established specialist consulting business. They have a strong track record of delivering projects internationally and are a great company to work for.
Key duties in the Financial Planning Analyst role for this international consulting business based in surrey include:
- Producing, analysing and reporting the weekly and monthly profit forecast
- Contributing to the annual budget process.
- Detailed analysis of projects to understand trends, profitability and costs to complete and to advise and recommend action to project leads
- Partnering the commercial teams to provide financial support and advice to business decisions
- Developing an understanding of our clients, sectors, geographies, etc. to understand key profit drivers and to provide insights to drive change.
- Liaise with UK and international financial and non-financial colleagues to develop a deeper understanding of current and future drivers of performance
- Drive improvement to our revenue recognition and work in progress controls. Ensure the year end position is accurately reported.
- Monitor KPIs, highlighting trends and analysing variances.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to managers to support decision making
- Prepare presentations for the board and senior management teams
- Other reporting and analysis as required
To be considered you will be:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Commercial experience, ideally within an international organisation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong excel and data structuring skills
- Accurate, clear-thinking and organised
- Strong written and verbal communication, particularly to non-financial managers
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Professional fees
- Share incentive plan
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000.00 - £80000 per annum + bonus, benefits and equity
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
£85000.00 - £95000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum