£50000 - £75000 per annum
13 days ago
Financial Manager - Property Development. OUR CLIENT is a renowned and successful property developer who hold a significant portfolio of developments all across Central London. They have now appointed us to recruit a Finance Manager to join their prestigious team.
THE ROLE of the successful candidate for the Finance Manager role would primarily be responsible for the following day-to-day duties:
- Preparing of all project / SPV management accounts, statutory reporting and draft tax returns.
- Evaluating and analysing of the project/opportunity.
- Preparing of investment committee papers.
- Preparing of project financial information for the Executive Team.
- Coding of all invoices, monitoring and reporting of spend against budget.
- Ensuring the accurate recording of all income and expenditure.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all funding requirements.
- Preparing of any funding / drawdown requests.
- Reviewing and preparing of VAT and CIS returns.
- Reviewing of all payment schedules prior to processing.
- Responsible for other ad hoc duties as required.
THE PERSON: To apply, the successful candidate MUST be ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant and possess demonstrable real estate and property development experience including drawdowns and monitoring capital spend v budget. To apply, you should also possess an articulate understanding of the financial or structure implications within project legal agreements. You will be a 'hands on' team player with solid spreadsheet / Excel skills, as you would be involved in creating spreadsheets from scratch. You should also be comfortable working in a fast and driven commercial environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook