£72000 - £83000 per annum + Cash benefits + discretionary bonus
19 days ago
As a Senior Manager in this Big 4 firm's Transaction Services team in London you will be involved in a number of landmark deals.
This Big 4 firm's Transaction Services team in London has c.180 financial due diligence (FDD) specialists, supporting a wide variety of transactions in the UK and internationally. They advise both top and mid-tier, corporate and financial (private equity) clients, who invest in a range of assets, from smaller privately owned business to large household names.
This Big 4 firm's FDD team members are industry aligned and have deep experience and knowledge across the following industries:
- Financial Services,
- Industrial Products and Services,
- Technology, Media & Telecoms,
- Healthcare & Pharma,
- Retail, Consumer & Leisure,
- Energy, Utilities, Mining & Infrastructure, and
- Real Estate
The London FDD team is supported by a further 160 individuals who provide deals support across Valuations, SPA, Data & Analytics and Financial modelling, bringing technical expertise to complement our wider Deals offering.
About the role
As a Senior Manager within Financial Due Diligence in London you will be involved in:
- Analysing financial and non-financial business information;
- Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial);
- Writing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients;
- Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures
- Interaction with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc
- Development of internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset
- Whilst the role is based in London, travel may be required, which is dependent upon the client/ target's location
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA/ICAS qualified (or equivalent)
- Good business writing and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Due diligence experience at Manager or Senior Manager grade
- Big 4 or top 20 firm experience
Salary up to £83,000 + flexible /cash benefit + discretionary bonus.