£80000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus
5 days ago
Financial Director - Real Estate - Our Client is a successful private property Investor and Developer. They have now instructed us to help them appoint a Financial Director based in their Reading office in order to efficiently run their finance function.
Reporting to the board / owners, THE ROLE will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that group structures are tax efficient and fit for purpose.
- Managing and expanding banking relationships.
- Managing and arranging all debt requirements and facility renewals.
- Responsibility for production and presentation of the quarterly reporting packs for management and investors.
- Responsible for the compliance packs for the banks.
- Ensuring most efficient processes are in place for managing cash-flow and project reporting.
- Ensuring all appraisals for new acquisitions are correct from a financial perspective.
- Producing a service level agreement and project list to be reviewed twice annually with the Directors in a management by objectives meeting.
- Convening quarterly Board Meetings.
- Contribute to continual process improvement as the business changes.
- Reviewing all compliance requirements including any Companies House filings and audit requirements together with review of all Corporation Tax and LLP tax returns.
- Mentoring and conducting appraisals for the direct report.
THE PERSON: To apply, you MUST be fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, have previous experience within Property/Real Estate, have an excellent knowledge of the commercial property market and possess exposure of financing and tax structures. This is a very 'hands on' role where the candidate will be responsible for reviewing and altering processes within the business. The candidate should demonstrate an astute attention to detail, commerciality and be highly organised and work off of their own intuition.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.