Financial Controller - Enfield
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - Enfield|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 17:34|
Real Estate - Financial Controller - Residential block - Enfield. Our Client is a residential block management company who have been in existence for a number of years. They manage a sizeable portfolio across London and the Home Counties and are now seeking an experienced Financial Controller to run their expanding property finance team at their Head Office in Enfield.
The Role will involve the following:
- Managing the Client Accounting team as well as the Accounts Payable/Receivable and Treasury employees.
- Producing landlord statements and make timely and consistent payment of ground rent.
- Producing annual service charge accounts packs for certification.
- Responsible for working with management to improve processes and procedures.
- Carrying out reconciliation of client funds and expenditure.
- Supporting the preparation of client forecasting and planning.
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis including making payments to employees and recording payroll payments and liabilities.
- Being a system administrator for the company property management system.
- Authorising payments/cheque signatory and ensuring that documentations are recorded and reconciled to support the payments made.
- Liaising, planning and diarising audits with external accountants.
- Planning and implementing new clients/properties.
- Updating appropriate accounting procedures to be followed when using the company software.
- Supervising the filing of statutory accounts and tax returns and reviewing all client reports.
- Ensuring the timely posting of receipts and issuing of budgets for upload, review of credit control reports and monitoring referrals and ensuring that bank reconciliations are suitable for RICS/ARMA audit.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have experience of managing direct Property/Client Accounting staff members ideally for another residential block management firm. It is also important that you have come from a background where you have prepared service charge accounts yourself to be able to advise the team on this. The successful candidate will be literate in Excel and a property management system such as (QUBE/Tramps/Yardi) as well as be strong interpersonally and work under their own initiative. It is important you have a 'can do attitude' and willingness to 'roll up your sleeves' to complete various tasks.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000.00 - £80000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£85000.00 - £95000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Divisional Financial Controller
£65000 - £80000 per annum