|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter O'Sullivan|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 09:28|
FC required for fast growing charities in Central London. All round role for individual who can progress.
Your new company:
Vibrant Christian organisation with a reputation for engagement and a modern approach. This organisation has a group structure and an income of of approx £25m with two smaller subsidiaries consisting of approx £2.5m each. This is an asset rich organisation that has had a lot of success and the atmosphere is enthusiastic and motivated to continue that story.
Your new role:
The organisation has four Financial Controllers that report into the Group FC. The FC vacancy currently available is responsible for two charitable subsidiaries of appox. £2.5m income each. The role oversees the full annual cycle of finances for these entities including:
- Preparation and analysis of annual budgets and monthly management accounts
- Business partner to all operational Heads of Department as required
- Cash flow forecasting
- Authorisation of payments (fortnightly payruns; monthly payroll)
- Annual statutory accounts preparation and liaison with the external auditors
- Providing financial input to the Fundraising team on funding proposals and donor communications
This role will also frequently be called upon to assist in other financial projects across the Group as required. This is an exciting role as the charities are growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for someone who will be able to grow with the role.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Recognised senior accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or similar)
- Proven ability to juggle different aspects of a role and multi-task - meeting differing needs of several stakeholders in a highly professional way
- High level of computer literacy with Excel and Word
- Experience of preparing year-end statutory accounts, and liaison with external auditors
- A strong resonance with the ethos and aims of the Group
What you'll get in return:
The organisation will offer the opportunity to progress and develop your skill-set in a flexible and friendly work environment. They also offer a competitive package of benefits. This is an exciting role as the charities are growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for someone who will be able to grow with the role.
What you need to do now
Please apply now to be considered! Applications will be considered before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£52000 - £56000 per annum + healthcare, optional international travel
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Financial Accounting Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£42000 - £48000 per annum
Interim Director of Finance
£60000 - £70000 per annum