£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Controller, Nottinghamshire, £65,000 - £70,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are working with a UK division of a global US owned business to assist in the recruitment of a Financial Controller. The role will see you report to the Global Director of Finance and manage a team of 15 covering Credit Control, AP, AR & Payroll. The business is very ambitious and have targeted 25% growth across the UK & Europe in the next 3-5 years.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Preparation of Monthly and Annual accounts in line with Group timetables, policies and procedures and in accordance with FRS 102 and US GAAP
- Ensuring all regulatory filings and statutory returns are completed in an accurate, timely manner
- Preparation of the monthly finance pack, overseeing the preparation of accruals, prepayments and provisions
- Preparation and coordination of annual budgets.
- Preparation of cash flow statements and forecasts.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with external auditors and advisors.
- Building and developing the finance team, stretching and developing colleagues capabilities and strengthening the overall performance of the finance organisation.
- Responsible for health and safety within areas of control
To be considered for this position it is essential you are fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a number of years operating as Financial Controller/Finance Manager with US owned business, ideally within FMCG or Distribution. You will have detailed knowledge of FRS 102 and US GAAP reporting and you must be an experienced team leader.
In return you can expect an attractive basic salary, 15-20% bonus and excellent pension contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.