|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £25.00 per hour + holiday pay & pension|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Taylor|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2019 17:00|
Interim Financial Controller job Carmarthenshire - Fairly immediate start
Interim Financial Controller
Plant Finance Controller role - Carmarthenshire area
Your new company
Expanding plant and UK subsidiary business.
Your new role
A number two finance role on site - many and varied duties to include and support the following:
- Working to a strict timetable, preparation of periodic management accounts for the business, including group reporting
- Preparation of business forecasts, annual strategic plans and budgets
- Provide Business Partner support and advice to senior managers and managers on a range of accounting and budgeting issues
- Support budget holders and cost centre Managers in the achievement of their targets, including control of overheads.
- Preparation of monthly reports and analysis of balance sheets, budgeting and forecasting, and other ad hoc analytical duties as required.
- Preparation of future year financial planning reports for both internal management control and external group requirement
- Develop product & customer profitability within the ERP system
- Responsibility for the ongoing development and maintenance of the ERP system standard costing and Inventory reporting with eventual move to perpetual inventory checks
- Manage one Assistant
What you'll need to succeed
To be a dynamic and energetic qualified accountant with a broad base of financial and management accounting experience - group reporting expertise would be useful but is not a necessity - as is manufacturing experience. A great business partner with transferable skills from a different sector background could well fit the bill. ERP system experience such as SAP, ORACLE or DYNAMICS would also be of great benefit.
What you'll get in return
A challenging all round temporary role in a fabulous local employer - with a competitive rate and holiday pay and pension. A friendly team - based in modern offices with free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + good benefits
£75000 - £80000 per annum
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Car, 25 days holiday
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum