|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas West|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:39|
Financial Controller Hertfordshire
Your new role
The role will be responsible for driving the day to day accounting and finance of the business, analysis to support business decisions whilst also maintaining and developing robust controls.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day management and development of 1 full time, 1 part time accountant and 1 finance support.
- Work alongside 1 full time finalist who's responsible for day to day planning, forecasting, credit control and improving MI.
- Support implementation of new accounting system.
- Ensure all accounting files and required audit trails are maintained to support all entries made.
- Prepare monthly submission monitoring files
- coordinate the statutory accounts process including the day to day management of the year-end audit and production of the draft stat accounts.
- Produce relevant monthly KPI reports.
- Manage accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL payroll, fixed assets and team that they are required
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Ambition to grow with a developing company.
- Have a solid financial accounting background which will have incorporated some dedicated focus on payroll and benefits, ledger accounting, consolidations, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of UK audited financial statements and supporting documentation and experience of dealing directly with auditors.
- Ability to work with the Finance Team and wider business to ensure effective working capital management.
- Demonstrated experience of supporting change management and the implementation of new processes, controls and reporting tools.
What you'll get in return
Salary of £50,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience
Great opportunity for progression as the company grows
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Reporting Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
£45000.00 - £49000.00 per annum
Finance Manager - Controls and Governance
West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum