|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 17:41|
New and exclusive Financial Controller job available in Wymondham.
Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting exclusively with a rapidly growing SME business in Wymondham.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role is to support the site Managing Director and the Group FD with managing the businesses finance function, accounting processes, systems, controls and reporting. The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Oversee the production of management accounts with commentary and financial statements
- Overseeing the production of statutory accounts and compliance processes
- Produce all budgeting and forecasting information and perform variance analysis on monthly financials
- Work in conjunction with management in strategic analysis of business performance and potential acquisitions.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Overseeing monthly payroll function
- Systems control and improvement and partnering with IT to improve process efficiency
- Analyse market trend data for use in decision making
- Project manage changes to business process, controls and profitability
- To review and negotiate contract agreements to improve profitability as required
- Undertake business analyses and advise the senior management team on business mix, cost structure and capital base.
- Manage the weekly profitability/revenue flash reporting.
- Support the wider management team in key decision making processes.
- Overseeing all transactional finance functions including the purchase and sales ledgers, credit control, account reconciliations and cash flow management
- To help automate all processes in conjunction with IT.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9-5.30.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills are critical
- Experience in the use of CRM's and Finance Systems, ideally SAGE
- Previous experience in a Service based industry would be advantageous
- Project management experience
- Systems implementation experience
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Excellent inter personal skills with proven ability to influence
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own and team members work
- Positive attitude towards colleagues
- Previous experience of managing teams and bringing about effective change and improvement
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, 10% performance related bonus, up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays and £550 per month car allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Financial Controller *creative agency*
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Group Financial Controller - Real Estate
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits