£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
An exciting opportunity for an individual looking to move from practice
Your new company
Our client based in Norwich city centre are a growing organisation with ambitious growth plans, who as a result are looking to add talent to their finance team.
Your new role
This newly created role will work closely with the FD and CEO to support the organisation through a crucial period of growth.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates will ideally be recently qualified, have fantastic interpersonal skills and a desire to progress their career. Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities in future growth.
- Lead and develop finance processes and functions.
- Production of statutory accounts and tax returns.
- Production of management packs and final accounts for review.
- Implementation of new policies to strengthen the financial controls.
- Review current processes and reporting to create smarter and more efficient working practices.
What you'll get in return
Fantastic career progression opportunities, exposure to a dynamic senior leadership team and unrivalled company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.