£55000 - £65000 per annum
20 days ago
The Financial Controller will be a key member of the Senior Leadership team and responsible for developing a high profile, high growth area of the business. You will be part of a very successful and fast growing company, with an excellent reputation in York.
A successful and well known PE backed business, based in York. The business is experiencing significant and ongoing growth.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Management of a small team, including providing support and development opportunities for Junior members of staff
- Responsible for the day to day finances, including budgeting, forecasting, annuals audits, statutory financial statements
- To support the operational and strategic side of the business, to be a key part of the senior management team
- Develop and present key financial information and the supporting commentary to the Board
Be a key part of multiple acquisitions, and support the ongoing growth of the company
- Please note: some travel may be involved.
The successful Financial Controller should:
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a proven track record and strong experience within a similar position
- Experience of managing a small team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious and motivated, ready to hit the ground running and support the ongoing growth of the business
- Experience of working in a PE backed business is desirable but not essential
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 based on experience.