Leeds, West Yorkshire
4 days ago
Michael Page are partnering with a Law firm in Leeds to source a Financial Controller.
Our client are a well known name in the Legal industry and operate from offices across the country.
The Managing Partner is looking for a Financial Controller to manage a small Finance team and have responsibility for sound financial management and control of the business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, KPIs, variance analysis and commentary
- Bank reporting and cash flow forecasting
- Reporting of balance sheet accounts
- Developing robust budgets by working closely with Senior Management
- Develop systems and processes
- Manage team of Cashiers and ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Payroll management
- Manage the filing of all tax returns
- Auditor liaison
To apply for this role you must be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and have experience working in the Legal/Professional Services sector.
You must have a hands on approach to financial management and be a confident communicator who is able to manage stakeholders expectations.
Competitive salary + benefits