Up to £300 per annum
11 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a real estate and private fund who are looking for a group financial controller.
The temporary financial controller will report to one of the Directors of business and be an integral part of the management team, having responsibility for the accounts production and oversight of the accounting function including:
- Monthly management accounting
- FCA regulatory reporting
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Statutory reporting, year end close and managing the auditors
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Various stratgic finance projects
The firm are looking for a candidate who can grow into this role, rather than the finished article so they are happy to consider candidates with a 1-2 years of post qualified experience who have carried out 70-80% of the role but would like to advance their career and move into a more senior role.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a qualified accountant, ACA qualified or equivalent (strong preference for candidates with external audit experience from practice background)
- Have at least 1-2 years post qualified experience in a financial accounting role, understand how to run a month end process and be able to produce a set of year end financial accounts autonomously.
Duration: 3-6 months
Day rate: £300pd Ltd Company