|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + car. etc|
|Contact Name:||Lucas Mehlhopt|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 14:00|
- Reporting in to the MD of the business, this is an incredible opportunity for an experience financial professional to join a growing business and facilitate the continued growth of the organisation
- Ownership of the finance function from an operational & strategic perspective
My client are a fast-growing, dynamic branded food company with presence across grocery multiples and the Independent sectors.
This is truly an exciting time to be joining the business. You will rapidly be involved in a number of activities including an SAP rollout and process changes. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with a good finance background from a similar industry.
We are currently looking for a financial controller to facilitate both the strategic and operational goals of the finance function.
This Financial Controller will have responsibilities for the following, as well as ad-hoc duties when required:
- Overall management of Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
- Management of daily and annual Banking process. Experience of handling an Asset Base Lending model will be ideal.
- Take ownership of and refine the product costing models working with Operations.
- Work with the Sales director on pricing
- Budgeting and Management accounts:
- Build the annual budget by pulling together departmental budgets-sales/marketing/ Ops/HR etc.
- Produce monthly management accounts showing performance against budget and variance.
- Produce MIS showing account and product level profitability.
- Cost reduction programme:
- Work with the Head of Ops to drive costs down.
- Renegotiate purchase contracts to get better costs.
- Roll out SAP
- Audit-Dealing with auditors on all Financial Statements.
- Filing of returns with Companies House.
- Liaising with Head Office (Delhi) on statutory reporting to parent company.
- Management of Overall Payroll-Benefits, Deductions, Expenses etc.
- Qualified Accountant - (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience within the FMCG/consumer goods industry
- Familiar with import/export related activities
- A strong level of technical knowledge, coupled with commercial acumen
- Experience managing a team
- Able to work in Harrow & travel occasionally to Suffolk
- Experience rolling out SAP advantageous, experience using SAP will also be helpful
- Experience working with an asset based lending model
The successful Financial Controller will receive a competitive salary and package commensurate with experience. You will be joining a growing organisation in a developing position. Please do get in touch to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Financial Controller - Projects
£65000 - £70000 per annum + car
Senior Financial Controller
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Part Time Financial Controller
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum